Monday, April 12, 2010

A GUY IN PAJAMA PANTS INTRO!

Hello 21st Century!
Is this where you write about anything and everything in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? In the next few posts I will talk about everything from religion to french toast. I may even dabble in why do your family members feel it's o.k. to talk to you while you are actively utilizing the fixtures in your bathroom? If you want to hear about my thoughts on our country and my opinions on the party's, well, stay tuned........I'm just a guy in pajama pants!

2 comments:

  1. P.S. This is not just a political blog, but yet I want to express my concerns with the U.S.A, world, and humans as a whole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus was Jewish right? Why are Roman Catholics not Jewish? Can't find the answer......anyone...anyone...?

    ReplyDelete